30 Days of Classroom Christmas Crafts and Gifts...Day 16: Melted Snowman Ornament

 

Day 16:  Melted Snowman Ornament



I made a little snowman, as perfect as can be
I thought I'd keep him in my room and keep
him warm like me.
But when I woke next morning my mind was in a muddle.
He's run away, I don't know why and left me with a puddle.


Materials:
  • clear ornaments
  • salt or sugar
  • black beads
  • orange toothpick cut in half
Directions:
  1. Take lid/hanger off ornament
  2. Pour in some sugar or salt.
  3. Add beads and toothpick.
  4. Put the lid back on. 
Tip:
  • Be careful not to tip the ornament upside down too often because of the lid/hangers have holes.
Happy Crafting!!

Find all the crafting ideas on my Pinterest Board.

RECAP
Day 1:  Glitter Ornaments
Day 2:  Puzzle Piece Candy Canes
Day 3:  Marshmallow Snowman Ornaments
Day 4:  Christmas Tree Pots 
Day 6: Hand Reindeer
Day 7: Candy Cane Patterns
Day 8: Reindeer Bells
Day 9: Snowman Pencil Toppers
Day 10: Sun Catcher Ornaments
Day 11: Snow Globes
Day 12: Gingerbread Man Cups 
Day 13: Dry Snow Globe Ornament
Day 14: Melted Snowman Ornament
Day 15: Cupcake Ornament