Day 5: Peppermint Wreaths
|Picture from Martha Stewart|
- Red Hot candies
- glue or icing
- Arrange your peppermints in a circle to create your wreath.
- Secure with glue or icing (if you want to eat it later).
- Decorate with Red Hots. Securing each with a bit of glue/icing.
- After the wreath is dry, apply a dot to string and secure on the back.
- Use spearmint mints for a green wreath.
- Try other colored candies for a variety.
Find all the crafting ideas on my Pinterest Board.
Day 1: Glitter Ornaments
Day 2: Puzzle Piece Candy Canes
Day 3: Marshmallow Snowman Ornaments
Day 4: Christmas Tree Pots