Day 7: Candy Cane Patterns
- pipe cleaners
- Cut lengths of pipe cleans fro students.
- Put first bead on and twist to secure.
- Create any type of pattern you'd like.
- Twist last bead in pipe cleaner to secure.
- Curve pattern into candy cane shape.
- Encourage students to use complicated patterning skills (growing patterns).
- Provide fun shapes beads to secure ends or add to the pattern.
Find all the crafting ideas on my Pinterest Board.
Day 1: Glitter Ornaments
Day 2: Puzzle Piece Candy CanesDay 3: Marshmallow Snowman Ornaments
Day 4: Christmas Tree Pots