Day 9: Snowmen Pencil Toppers
- styrofoam balls
- pencils (Dollar Tree has good cheap Christmas pencils)
- beads for eyes and nose
- string for mouth
- Push styrofoam ball onto pencil carefully (so you don't push through). You may take off and secure with glue is desired, but not necessary.
- Glue beads in place for eyes and nose.
- Glue small string for smile.
- Finish off with a ribbon bow tie!
- Assemble the foam ball and pencil for younger students so they don't break the ball.
- You could also cut bits of painted orange toothpicks for noses.
- Orange pipe cleaner bits could also work for noses.
- Puffy paint or marker may be easier than string for smile.
- Be prepared to tie many bows for younger students :)
Find all the crafting ideas on my Pinterest Board.
Day 1: Glitter Ornaments
Day 2: Puzzle Piece Candy CanesDay 3: Marshmallow Snowman Ornaments
Day 4: Christmas Tree Pots