Day 13: Dry Snow Globe Ornament
Nervous about the mess of watery snow globes? How about a dry alternative!
- plastic cup
- circle of cardstock
- cotton balls or cotton stuffing
- Glue and assemble your scene for the inside of your ornament on your cardstock circle. Be careful to keep it within the area of the inside of your cup.
- Apply a small edge of glue on your cup/paper circle.
- Attach a ribbon for a hanger to the top of your ornament. TaDa!
- Trace your cup on the cardstock to make sure you know you're inside the lines.
Find all the crafting ideas on my Pinterest Board.
Day 1: Glitter Ornaments
Day 2: Puzzle Piece Candy CanesDay 3: Marshmallow Snowman Ornaments
Day 4: Christmas Tree PotsDay 6: Hand Reindeer
Day 7: Candy Cane Patterns
Day 8: Reindeer Bells
Day 9: Snowman Pencil Toppers
Day 10: Sun Catcher Ornaments
Day 11: Snow Globes
Day 12: Gingerbread Man Cups