Day 12: Gingerbread Man Cups
I just love everything you can make out of cheap terracotta pots! They're so CUTE!
- 2 terracotta pots
- pipe cleaners
- ribbon (if desired)
- paint or paint pens
- googly eyes, sequins, etc (optional)
- candy to fill cups (optional)
- glue (hot glue is recommended for gluing pots)
- Glue 2 terracotta pots together end to end.
- Shape and attach arms from pipe cleaners.
- Decorate using paint pens, googly eyes, sequins, etc. Girls may like the bow.
- Fill with your favorite treat!
Find all the crafting ideas on my Pinterest Board.
Day 1: Glitter Ornaments
Day 2: Puzzle Piece Candy CanesDay 3: Marshmallow Snowman Ornaments
Day 4: Christmas Tree PotsDay 6: Hand Reindeer
Day 7: Candy Cane Patterns
Day 8: Reindeer Bells
Day 9: Snowman Pencil Toppers
Day 10: Sun Catcher Ornaments
Day 11: Snow Globes