Day 14: Melted Snowman Ornament
- hot glue
- orange puff
- Squeeze hot glue onto a square of foil over a loop of string for the hanger.
- Carefully decorate with beads and puff ball.
- Let dry and peel off foil!
- This would be best done in small groups to avoid burns.
- Make sure you test how long your glue stays hot so you know about how long to have kids wait before decorating.
Find all the crafting ideas on my Pinterest Board.
Day 1: Glitter Ornaments
Day 2: Puzzle Piece Candy CanesDay 3: Marshmallow Snowman Ornaments
Day 4: Christmas Tree PotsDay 6: Hand Reindeer
Day 7: Candy Cane Patterns
Day 8: Reindeer Bells
Day 9: Snowman Pencil Toppers
Day 10: Sun Catcher Ornaments
Day 11: Snow Globes
Day 12: Gingerbread Man Cups
Day 13: Dry Snow Globe Ornament