How to use Tailwind to Boost Blog Traffic

 



What is Tailwind?

Tailwind is an inexpensive service, where you can schedule your pins ahead of time, it also allows you to track your pins, repins, and followers.

I use Tailwind to schedule my pins for my blog as well as my TeachersPayTeachers products so they're easily found on Pinterest without needing to be glued to my computer all the time.

How does it work?



Tailwind does most of the work for you.  You simply sign up for a free account to get started.  Then you'll connect your Pinterest account to allow Tailwind to post on your behalf.  Don't worry, Tailwind is an approved Pinterest partner so there's nothing against scheduling pins through Tailwind.  

After connecting you'll begin setting your schedule and tell Tailwind how many times per day you'd like to pin (the recommended amount is between 15-25 per day).  Tailwind optimized what times are best for your Pinterest account and audience so your pins are going out when your audience is most likely to see them.  

Click here to try it for FREE!

Tailwind Tribes

Tailwind Tribes are for groups of Tailwind users who share common themes.  I am in Tribes about teaching.  In the Tribes, you can post your own content, but you are also required to pin content from other members.  Most of the Tribes that I belong to have a 1:1 ratio requirement. (For every one pin I submit, I have to pin one of someone else’s)

Tribes are a great way to get your content out there to a new group of followers!