Touch Point Math! Flash cards and Addition



With the help of our special education teacher I've started introducing touch point math to my special needs students.  I was introduced to the concept in college, but haven't really used it fully.  I want to incorporate it with some of my other struggling students as well and hopefully also add it in to my kindergarten curriculum (high expectations, right?)  Either way, I figured I needed a few things to get started like flashcards for the touch points while they're learning them and also some addition basics.

Do you use touch points in your classroom?  How have they worked for you?  


**UPDATE**  I've updated the resources to include a more comprehensive approach to visual and tactile learning!  All resources now show multiple ways of counting on!!

Get both Addition and Subtraction here:











FREEBIE

Get a set of Touch Point Flash Cards for free below:
.